Current Job Openings
J. Paul Taylor Academy seeks a strong and energetic educational leader to begin July 1, 2020. The deadline for submitting applications is February 14, 2020 at 4:00 PM (MST).
• New Mexico Educational Administration License
• Current resident of the Las Cruces area or willing to relocate
• 7 years teaching experience in elementary and/or middle school
• 5 years of administrative experience including experience in: writing budgets, writing curriculum, school management, building a school community with staff and families, ordering materials and supplies
• New Mexico charter school leadership experience
How to Apply:
Please click here
for a job application and submit it with a resume and a list of at least three professional references to:
J. Paul Taylor Academy
Attn: Executive Director Search Committee
402 W. Court Bldg. 2
Las Cruces, NM 88005
Email the completed application, resume, and references to:
If you already own a New Mexico Substitute Teaching License, please bring it with your filled application to our front office.
J. Paul Taylor Academy, a kindergarten through 8th grade pubic charter school, is seeking motivated teachers and support staff in the following areas. Our public charter school focuses on Spanish acquisition and project-based learning. In addition to these focal points, we believe our students' education is well-rounded through a strong music and art program.
JPTA Certified Employment Form
JPTA Non-Certified Employment Form